Panasonic TC-P50VT25 Review
[ReviewAZON asin=”B003NA1AGM” display=”inlinepost”]
Pros: Superior display on black levels and shadow detail is outstanding, primary colors is accurate in THX mode, color saturation is good and has effective screen for less reflections, the VieraCast feature gives access where you can select services on the internet with customization enhanced, glasses are included and picture quality is made even better than previous versions.
Cons: Short performance on black levels as well as the grayscale is non-adjustable in THX mode; you can find some artifacts with fewer streaming services and apps than the competition, more power is used than other CDs and newer plasmas.
Product Description: Prepare yourself for the third wave Full HD 3D. We have seen how Panasonic lead constantly both in TV technologies and recording media. With the latest breakthrough, introducing the Panasonic TCP50VT25 Plasma 3D TV in full HD 3D redefining image realism with the advanced image technologies aiming to bring more lifelike viewing experience for lovers of 3D TV.
It comes with Full HD Signals for Each Eye. This uses the Frame Sequential technology for viewers to see 3D quality image.
- Black gloss bezel plastic framing at 2” on top and 2.25” on sides giving it a large frame. Design is of less quality, nothing is unusual but overall, aesthetics is good. The screen color in dark teal contrasting the black gloss frame in the appealing sense. Panel depth is at 3.5” that does not follow the thin and sleek trend.
- Video Aspects Ratio Sizing. The remote control format button functions with variety of options.
- Inputs. Included 4 HDMI, 2 components and 1 15pin PC, Ethernet connection for Internet and digital SD card slot.
- Audio Output. The Panasonic includes the 3 x 10W speakers in total. There is good quality on audio most especially with the music. It also includes the A-I sound option that equalizes the sound as a compressor which is very useful for TV watching.
- Menu functionality and remote control. Although there are some adjustments to make, the settings are designed to be easy to manipulate. The remote control comes in unappealing gray plastic but has improved functionality.
- Picture Mode Options essential for THX, games, vivid, standard and Custom. This makes sense for the calibrated picture settings serve better than any of these. Furthermore, the THX option serves as the movies mode.
- 3D TV is an added feature and compared to other 3D TVs around, the performance of this feature is more than satisfactory as how consumers would view it.
Got something to say? Click here to reply